Shopping Cart Items in Cart
0
Featured AED Models
LIFEPAK Express
Average Rating 1Review(s)
LIFEPAK Express
Your Price:$1,495.00
On sale:$1,295.00 On Sale
LIFEPAK 1000
Average Rating 1Review(s)
LIFEPAK 1000
Your Price:$2,945.00
On sale:$2,395.00 On Sale
LIFEPAK CR Plus
Average Rating 1Review(s)
LIFEPAK CR Plus
Your Price:$2,195.00
On sale:$1,695.00 On Sale
Philips HeartStart FRx
Philips HeartStart FRx
Your Price:$1,952.00
On sale:$1,559.00 On Sale
Philips HeartStart OnSite
Philips HeartStart OnSite
Your Price:$1,354.00
On sale:$1,199.00 On Sale
Philips HeartStart FR3
Philips HeartStart FR3
Your Price:$2,699.00
On sale:$2,520.00 On Sale
HeartSine Samaritan AED
HeartSine Samaritan AED
Your Price:$1,395.00
On sale:$1,255.00 On Sale
Zoll AED Plus
Zoll AED Plus
Your Price:$1,895.00
On sale:$1,699.00 On Sale
Defibtech Lifeline AED
Defibtech Lifeline AED
Your Price:$1,495.00
On sale:$1,245.00 On Sale

WELCOME TO AEDS TODAY

An automated external defibrillator (AED) often makes the difference between life and death when sudden cardiac arrest strikes. At AEDs Today, we understand how crucial an AED program is to save lives, whether it be a loved one, a stranger, or even our own. We strive to provide our customers with the most comprehensive, state of the art AEDs from the industry's most trusted brands. 

Together, let's save lives. One AED at a time.  

GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE + PRICE MATCH

We offer the latest and best AEDs and defibrillators at the lowest prices. Should you happen to find a lower price, we'll happily match that their price.  

Guaranteed.

CUSTOMIZED QUOTES AND CONSULTATIONS

Wondering which automatic- or semi-automatic defibrillator is the right choice for you and your AED program? Let us help you! We understand that finding the right AED can be difficult and overwhelming, and we're here to make the process as simple as possible. Whether it's a LIFEPAK AED or a Philips HeartStart AED, we'll make sure your program is best suited to save a life. 

Simply give us a call toll-free at (888) 225 - 7049. 


ARE YOU READY TO SAVE A LIFE? 

Did you know that sudden cardiac arrest is a leading cause of death in the United States, claiming over 300,000 lives a year and with a survival rate of less than 5%? By implementing an AED program you dramatically increase the chance of survival for a victim of sudden cardiac arrest to nearly 95%. Don't delay in equipping yourself with a lifesaving AED. 

aed coupon

google_plus_iconyoutube icon
free shipping


aed guarantee and warranty

aed purchase order

AED price quote
FDA Approved AEDs

Mailing List