AEDs Today is happy to provide our customers with the finest AED Concierge® Management services available through our exclusive partnership with AED Authority®.
The AED Concierge® Management Program provides you with the medical direction, guidance, oversight and more that enables the process of owning and maintaining your AED or AED program as simple and hassle-free as possible.
The exclusive AED Concierge program comes with the available services:
- Medical Oversight and Direction
- Risk and Legal Consultation Services
- Your Own AED Concierge Specialist
- Policy and Procedure Creation and Implementation
- Software Updates and Configurations
- Formalized Dispatch Notification Letters
- State and Local AED Registrations, as Required
- Post Event/Save Services
- And More
The AED Concierge® Service also includes access to AED Authority's innovative Web Portal, which includes the following conveniences:
- AED Tracking – Site, Location, Serial Number, etc.
- Battery/Electrode Tracking
- Documented Inspection Histories
- CPR/AED Certification Rosters
- Corresponding 911 Dispatch Centers
- Automated Email Notifications
- Email Alerts for Approaching Battery/Electrode Expiration
- Email Alerts for Approaching Expiration of Training Certification
- Immediate Alerts for Failed AED Inspections
- Monthly Inspection Email Reminders
- And More
AEDs Today strongly encourages anyone purchasing an AED to purchase the AED Concierge® Management service. AED Authority's friendly and knowledgable staff make the process as simple as possible, in addition to keeping you on top of your expiration dates, AED registrations, post-save evaluations and more.
Please note that the AED Concierge Management Service is an annual service and there is no obligation to continue.
More information on AEDs Today exclusive AED Concierge Management Service from AED Authority® can be found here